Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Jesus, Her Joy!


Molly Elizabeth made her First Holy Communion yesterday.   She was exuberant.  There were times she just couldn't contain her excitement.   I have never seen a child more eager to receive Our Lord.  I have never seen anyone more full of joy than what she was after she returned from the communion rail.  Father's homily was perfect for the occasion.   Live Jesus.  In our own way,  at our own level,  live for Jesus.

The three first communicants being enrolled in Our Lady's Confraternity of the Brown Scapular. 

Molly,  at her own level and in her own way, lives Jesus with joy.   And now that she has received Jesus in the Holy Eucharist,  she lives that joy tenfold.  My prayer is to grow to her level and live Jesus with that same kind of joy.  I have a long way to go.  I know Molly will help me along. :)

Today I am taking my daughters to a final profession of a Sister of the Visitation.  The motto of this particular cloister?  LIVE JESUS.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all of you! Molly is so beautiful. <3

    http://www.iris-hanlin.com

    ReplyDelete